Work Completed This Week
- Storm sewer continued to be installed between Dale Avenue and Forest Avenue.
- Roadway installation on Phase 2 began today (Friday) at Southern Avenue working south. Sand subbase was compacted and gravel was installed over the graded sand.
- The new water main was tied into the existing water system at Forest Avenue and Dale Avenue.
- The sanitary lateral serving Marsh Field was pipe burst under Laketon Avenue and replaced by Midwest Trenchless Services.
- P.K. Contracting painted the double yellow and parking lane pavement markings on Phase 1 and plans to install the remainder of the crosswalk and stop bar markings tomorrow (Saturday).
Anticipated Work Next Week
- The water main at Larch Avenue will be tied into the existing water system tomorrow (Saturday).
- The storm sewer catch basin leads at Larch Avenue and Dale Avenue will be installed.
- Aggregate base will continue to be installed from Southern Avenue toward Laketon Avenue.
Kamminga & Roodvoets and P.K. Contracting plan to work tomorrow, Saturday, July 17.