Work Completed This Week
- The 12-inch sanitary sewer will be installed through the easement down to the intersection of Alberta Avenue and Beidler Street.
- All of the sanitary laterals on the existing alley sewer between Beidler Street and Poliski Drive have been rerouted to the roadway using the drilling method.
- All of the concrete curb and gutter, driveways, and sidewalks on Beidler Street (north of Hackley Ave.) and Young Avenue were installed this week. All disturbed areas have been top soiled. Gravel has been installed along the roadways and the first course of asphalt pavement will be installed before the end of the day.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Castings will be raised on Beidler Street and Young Avenue and the top soiled areas are scheduled to be seeded on Friday, July 24.
- Storm sewer on Poliski Drive and Beidler Street (south of Hackley) will be installed early in the week.
- Road restoration may begin on Poliski Drive and Beidler Street (south of Hackley) toward the end of the week.
Current Road Closures
- Beidler Street is closed from Hackley Avenue to Young Avenue.
- Young Avenue is closed near Beidler Street.
- Beidler Street (south of Hackley) and Poliski Drive are still under construction and a temporary road is being maintained by the contractor for access to affected businesses and residents.
- STARTING MONDAY, JULY 27: Beidler Street between Alberta Avenue and Pulaski Avenue, Pulaski Avenue between Henry Street and Beidler Street, and Pulaski Avenue between Kinsey Street and Henry Street will be closed to through traffic. Henry Street will remain open and not be affected. The pavement is scheduled to be milled on July 28 within the closed work zones.