- The base course of asphalt was placed on the Stoneridge Drive and Hopewell Drive cul-de-sacs.
- Dykema worked on road restoration on 11 Mile Road and Elstner Avenue.
- Dykema tested and disinfected the new water main on Elstner Avenue.
- Dykema will install water services on Elstner Avenue pending disinfection testing passes today.
- Dykema will continue to do road restoration along Elstner Avenue.
- Dykema will continue lawn restoration on Stoneridge Drive, 43 North neighborhood, and 11 Mile road.
Dykema will repair sprinkler systems and underground dog fences that were damaged during water main construction prior to completing the final lawn restoration.
If you have not already contacted a private water service contractor to install your water service into your house, you should do that as soon as possible to ensure that you can meet the 60-day connection requirement.
What to Expect
- Water service stub installation along Elstner Avenue.
- Road reconstruction along 11 Mile Road and Elstner Avenue.
Late July/Early August
- Dykema will complete final lawn restoration and finish the project ahead of schedule.
Anticipated Project Timeline
- Stoneridge Drive and Bent Tree Ridge restoration
- 43 North restoration
- 11 Mile Road restoration
- July – August
- Elstner Avenue water service installation and restoration