You should have received a letter in the mail explaining how the private portion of your water service will be installed into your house. Each homeowner is responsible for coordinating this work with the contactor that you select from the list of contractors that was included with the letter. Please contact Jeremy Kamp (see contact info to the left) if you have any questions about this process.
- CL Trucking started water main construction on Herrington Avenue.
- Integrity Tree Services was back on site and continued tree clearing along Herrington Avenue, the Sprucewood easement, and Frond Street.
- CL Trucking will complete water main construction on Herrington Avenue and will start constructing water main along Sprucewood Drive.
- Integrity Tree Services should complete tree clearing on Belmont Avenue.
What to Expect
- Water main and water service construction on Herrington Avenue and Sprucewood Drive/Court
- Water main and water service construction on Frond Street, Terrie Lynn Drive, Meek Drive, and Korben Woods Court
- As soon as the water main in one area is complete, tested, and ready for water service connections, Plainfield Township will communicate with you to start the process of installing water services on private property.
- Estimated project completion date: October 17, 2021
- Early July
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Herrington Avenue and Sprucewood Drive
- Late July – Early August
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Sprucewood Drive, Sprucewood Court, and Frond Street
- Late August
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Terrie Lynn Drive, Meek Drive, and Korben Woods Court
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Pine Hill Drive and Belmont Avenue
- Road Reconstruction, Driveway Reconstruction, and Lawn Restoration