- Progress Report
Dean’s Excavating is scheduled to start the project on July 19, 2021. Water main construction will begin at Packer Drive and Las Vegas Drive.
In the next two weeks, you will start to see Miss Dig flags show up marking the existing utilities and survey stakes marking the edge of the public right-of-way and water main location. Prein&Newhof will work with Dean’s Excavating and their tree clearing sub-contractor, West Michigan Tree Services, to mark trees that will be removed for water main construction.
In the coming weeks you will receive a letter explaining necessary steps you must take to have the private portion of your water service installed. If you have any questions about this process, please reach out to Jeremy Kamp (see contact information to the right).
What to Expect
- Water main construction to begin on Packer Drive at Las Vegas Drive.
- Water main construction on Packer Drive and southern most private drive easement.
- Water main and water services along Packer Drive and Van Dam Drive will be installed in 2021. Water main and water services along side streets and private drives off of Packer Drive will be installed in the spring of 2022.
- Water main construction along Packer Drive
- Water main construction along Packer Drive up to White Pine Trail and southern most private drive easement
- Labor Day Week
- Water main construction crossing the Rogue River
- Water main construction crossing the White Pine Trail and water service installation along Packer Drive
- Late September – mid-October
- Water main construction and water service installation along Van Dam Drive
- Packer Drive road reconstruction
- Water main construction along private drive easement just south of Rogue Hill Court
There will be times that the area in front of your homes is torn up and you will have limited access to your home. Please let us know if you have any special access needs and we will do our best to make arrangements with you.
The contractor will be contacting you to make arrangements for mail delivery and garbage collection. Please let us know if you have any problems with this.