- Dykema completed sprinkler restoration. If you still have issues with your sprinklers, please contact a project representative.
- Dykema hydroseeded Stoneridge Drive and the 43 North neighborhood.
- Dykema prepped 11 Mile Road and Elstner Avenue for base course paving.
- Base course paving is schedule for today (Friday), but is dependent on the rain forecast for the rest of the day.
- Private water service contractors continue to install the private portion of the water service into residents homes.
- Dykema will work on lawn restoration along 11 Mile Road and Elstner Avenue.
- Final top course paving on 11 Mile Road and Elstner Avenue is scheduled for Saturday, July 31st.
If you have not already contacted a private water service contractor to install your water service into your house, you should do that as soon as possible to ensure that you can meet the 60-day connection requirement.
What to Expect
- Road reconstruction along 11 Mile Road and Elstner Avenue.
- Final lawn restoration and project clean up.
Anticipated Project Timeline
- July — August
- 11 Mile Road and Elstner Avenue restoration