- Wyoming Excavators completed water main installation along Belmont Avenue up to the south end of the guardrail on the west side of the road.
- Wyoming will remove the approximate 1,000-feet of guardrail and Belmont Avenue will be closed to thru traffic starting Saturday.
- Trees which will be removed along the west side of Belmont Avenue were marked with spray paint earlier this week. If residents would like to keep any of the wood generated from tree clearing along your property, please let one of the project representatives know.
- Wyoming will install water main along the edge of the road due to the steep drop off behind the guardrail.
- During the next few weeks, Belmont Avenue will be closed to thru traffic to facilitate the water main installation in this tight area.
- Chop, Wyoming’s tree clearing subcontractor, will be on site to start tree clearing along Belmont Avenue.
In the coming weeks you will receive a letter explaining necessary steps you must take to have the private portion of your water service installed. If you have any questions about this process, please reach out to Jeremy Kamp (see contact information to the right).
What to Expect
- Water main construction along Belmont Avenue.
- Water main construction along Belmont Avenue and Van Dam Drive.
- Water service construction along Belmont Avenue.
- As soon as the water main in one area is complete, tested, and ready for water service connections, Plainfield Township will communicate with you to start the process of installing water services on private property.
- Estimated project completion date: October 9
- July – August
- Water main and water service construction on Belmont Avenue
- August – Mid-September
- Water main and water service construction on Van Dam Drive
- Water main and water service construction on Wildwood Creek Drive
- Mid-September – Mid-October
- Water main and water service construction on Pixley Avenue