Here is a brief update for the improvements to Glenside Boulevard between Broadway Avenue (Garrison) and Sherman Boulevard. Construction activity slowed back down this past week due to some material delays. We are confident work will resume again next week.
Work Completed this Past Week:
- Detour signs that were put up last week had posts driven to prevent them from falling down
- Dewatering pipe was set up for temporary lowering of groundwater to allow for dry underground utility construction
Work Anticipated Week of July 24, 2023
- Storm sewer piping will be installed including new pipe and drainage structures
- Additional removals will take place
Work Anticipated Week of July 31, 2023
- Storm drainage piping and structures will continue to be placed, likely a large excavation for putting the storm sewer under the railroad crossing
Construction will still remain on schedule for being completed in September 2023.