Work this week focused on finishing utilities in Phase II with some work starting on Phase III. Phase II water and sanitary sewer is complete now and storm sewer is nearly complete. Roadway construction has begun on Phase II, which will be the primary focus moving forward to have the area cleared for the football season.
Work Completed This Week
- Contractor completed sanitary sewer replacement Phase II.
- Water services completed on Phase II.
- Contractor began placing new public side water services on Phase III.
- Continued placing storm sewer on Phase II.
- Began building road on Phase II, from Strong Ave. towards the south.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Finish placing storm sewer on Phase II.
- Continue to build road on Phase II and preparations for concrete work.
- Continue placing public side water services to homes on Phase III.
- Begin placing private side water services to homes on Phase III.
- Continue placing sanitary mainline on Phase III.