NOTE: Please DO NOT PARK OR DRIVE ON the new concrete for a MINIMUM Of 3 days after the concrete is poured to allow it time to set up and cure and achieve full strength. Please do not mark up the new concrete. It will set up to be hard enough to walk on within 4-6 hours after it is finished.
Work Completed This Past Week:
- Concrete curb and gutter was installed for most of the project
- Most of the sidewalk was poured with new concrete
- Sidewalk ramps at intersections were replaced with new concrete
- Some driveways were poured between the sidewalk and curb and gutter
Work Anticipated Week of July 31, 2023
- Finish the remaining concrete work at sidewalks, ramps, curb and gutter and driveway approaches.
- Grade and compact the gravel road base material in the roadway and prepare it for the first course of asphalt.
- Possibly begin restoration and backfilling between the sidewalk and the curb, leveling out surfaces for topsoil
Work Anticipated Week of August 7, 2023
- Possibly have the first course of asphalt installed
- Adjust all manhole and valve castings to the proper final road grade
- Begin restoration and backfilling between sidewalk and curb
We are still anticipating to be complete with the project before Labor Day Weekend.