- Schippers completed water main installation at the northeast corner of Plainfield Avenue and 5 Mile Road.
- Schippers began to install water services north of Brisam Street. As new water services are installed, your water service will be switched from the temporary water main to the newly installed water main and you will be without water for a short period of time (15-30 minutes). Schippers will coordinate this work with each homeowner on the day it will happen.
- Schippers began pressure testing and disinfecting the new water main at the Northeast corner of Plainfield Avenue and 5 Mile Road.
- Schippers will be completing the final water main connection to the existing water main at Brisam Street and Bonneville Drive. Residents whose water service will be interrupted have received notice from the Plainfield Water Department earlier this week.
- Final top course paving for Rockvalley Drive is tentatively scheduled for next Wednesday (8/4).
- Schippers plans to finish installing new water services north of Brisam Street.
- Once all the services have been installed, the remaining gravel can be spread and Schippers will start prepping the road for paving.
What to Expect
- Final top course paving on Rockvalley Drive.
- Water service construction on Bonneville Drive, north of Brisam Street, and court streets.
- Road reconstruction north of Brisam Street.
- Final restoration and project clean up.
- Water service construction on Bonneville Dr. and Court Streets north of Brisam St.
- Late August
- Final Paving