Belmont Avenue will be closed to thru traffic through next Friday, August 6. Please follow the posted detours around the construction areas.
- West Michigan Tree Services continued tree clearing along the Packer Drive and Van Dam Drive public rights-of-way.
- Dean’s Excavating completed water main installation between Las Vegas Drive and the south side of the Rogue River.
- Dean’s Excavating started water main installation on the north side of the Rogue River and is continuing north along Packer Drive.
- Dean’s will continue water main installation along Packer Drive.
In the coming weeks you will receive a letter explaining necessary steps you must take to have the private portion of your water service installed. If you have any questions about this process, please reach out to Jeremy Kamp (see contact information to the right).
What to Expect
- Water main construction on Packer Drive and southern most private drive easement.
- Water main and water services along Packer Drive and Van Dam Drive will be installed in 2021. Water main and water services along side streets and private drives off of Packer Drive will be installed in the spring of 2022.
- Water main construction along Packer Drive up to White Pine Trail and southern most private drive easement
- Labor Day Week
- Water main construction crossing the Rogue River
- Water main construction crossing the White Pine Trail and water service installation alonge Packer Avenue
- Late-September — Mid-October
- Water main construction and water service installation along Van Dam Drive
- Packer Drive road reconstruction
- Water main construction along private drive easement just south of Rogue Hill Court
- April 2022
- Water main construction along Packer Woods Drive
- May 2022
- Water main construction along Rogue Hollow Drive and Rogue Hill Drive