- Montgomery installed 8-inch water main across Jewell Avenue at Green Timbers Drive.
- Montgomery began filling the water main in Jewell Avenue and Green Timbers with water in preparation for pressure testing.
- Montgomery continued installing 12-inch water main along Jewell Avenue.
- Jewell Avenue was closed to thru traffic.
- Montgomery will continue installing 12-inch water main along Jewell Avenue.
- Montgomery will begin to pressure test and disinfect the first section of water main between 10 Mile Road and Offroad Drive.
- Jewell Avenue will be closed to thru traffic.
Week of July 18:
- Montgomery will have a second crew on site to begin installing water main in the Cottages on the Rogue neighborhood.
- Montgomery’s first crew will continue to install water main along Jewell Avenue.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.