Work completed/in progress from the last update:
- Connection to existing water main at 160th and Lakewood complete, intersection paved, and re-opened to traffic.
- Area between 160th and 152nd restored and scheduled for seeding next week.
- North half of Lakewood milled between Aniline and River.
- South half of Lakewood milled between Division and Aniline for road reconstruct project.
- Transmission main installation from Aniline to Elm Street complete.
- Transmission main installation from 152nd to east of Bay Meadows complete.
- Road building continues behind transmission main crew between 152nd and 144th
- Remaining HDPE fusion complete and hydrostatic test complete.
- Precision Trenching continuing to work on underground HBPW electric service between Division and Aniline.
- Storm sewer replacement between Aniline and Beech was completed.
- Sanitary lateral and water service replacement continues as necessary.
- Held pre-construction meeting for road reconstruct project.
Anticipated activities for the upcoming week include:
- Continue transmission main installation east of Elm Street.
- Continue transmission main installation east of Bay Meadows to the west end of the HDD.
- Continue road building between 152nd and 144th.
- Dewatering setups, lateral replacement, and water service replacement, as necessary.