- CL Trucking completed water main construction on Herrington Avenue between Chandler Drive and Sprucewood Drive.
- CL Trucking continued water main construction up Sprucewood Drive and Sprucewood Court.
- CL Trucking will complete water main construction on Sprucewood Drive and will construct water main through the easement and down Frond Street to Herrington Avenue.
- CL Trucking will pressure test and disinfect the new water main in Herrington Avenue and Sprucewood Drive.
What to Expect
- Water main and water service construction on Herrington Avenue, Sprucewood Drive/Court, and Frond Street
- Water main and water service construction on Terrie Lynn Drive, Meek Drive, and Korben Woods Court
- As soon as the water main in one area is complete, tested, and ready for water service connections, Plainfield Township will communicate with you to start the process of installing water services on private property.
- Estimated project completion date: October 17, 2021
There will be times that the area in front of your homes is torn up and you will have limited access to your home. Please let us know if you have any special access needs and we will do our best to make arrangements with you.
The contractor will be contacting you to make arrangements for mail delivery and garbage collection. Please let us know if you have any problems with this.
- Early July
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Herrington Avenue and Sprucewood Drive
- Late July – Early August
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Sprucewood Drive, Sprucewood Court, and Frond Street
- Late August
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Terrie Lynn Drive, Meek Drive, and Korben Woods Court
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Pine Hill Drive and Belmont Avenue
- Road Reconstruction, Driveway Reconstruction, and Lawn Restoration