- Schippers continued to install new 12-inch water main on Bonneville Drive north of Brisam Street.
- Schippers completed the final water main tie-in on Rockvalley Drive
- Schippers completed the disconnected between the existing 20-inch intermediate pressure and proposed 6-inch high pressure water main at the southern Rockvalley Drive entrance.
- Schippers started road reconstruction on Rockvalley Drive.
- Schippers will continue to install water main north of Brisam Street.
- Schippers has final paving for Rockhill Drive and base course paving for Rockvalley Drive scheduled for Thursday.
What to Expect
- Paving on Rockvalley Drive and Rockhill Drive.
- Water main construction on Bonneville Drive, north of Brisam, and court streets.
- Water service construction on Bonneville Drive, north of Brisam, and court streets.
- Schippers’ overall project schedule anticipates the total project, including road paving and lawn restoration, being complete in late summer. Schippers is currently on track to meet this schedule.
There will be times that the area in front of your homes is torn up and you will have limited access to your home. Please let us know if you have any special access needs and we will do our best to make arrangements with you.
The contractor has set up a bank of temporary mailboxes on Brisam Street, west of Bonneville Drive. If you are within the construction area, your mail service has been temporarily relocated to here. The contractor is also coordinating with the trash haulers in the area to ensure that the trash is picked up during construction. Please bring your cans to the end of your driveway as you typically would, and the contractor will move them as necessary for pickup and return them at the end of the day.
- Water main construction in Bonneville Dr., north of Brisma St.
- Road reconstruction in Rockvalley Dr. and Rockhill Dr.
- July – late-September
- Water main and water service construction on Bonneville Dr. and court streets north of Brisam St.