- Montgomery Excavating began removing topsoil on the west side of Jewell Avenue in preparation for water main construction.
- Trees were marked for removal with pink paint along Jewell Avenue, 11 Mile Road, and Green Timbers.
- Traffic control devices were staged throughout the project area.
- Tree clearing is anticipated to begin. If you would like to keep any wood generated from tree clearing along your property, please reach out to one of the project representatives in the panel to the left.
- Montgomery plans to start water main construction on Offroad Drive next Wednesday pending water main pipe delivery.
- Jewell Avenue will be closed to thru traffic.
- Schippers Excavating will install water main along 10 Mile Road, through the Jewell Avenue intersection, next Tuesday. The Jewell Avenue and 10 Mile Road intersection will be closed throughout the day on Tuesday.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.