- K&R installed new 8-inch water main along Northville Drive between Lakehurst and Leelanau.
- Marksman (K&R’s bore & jack subcontractor), is installing a 24-inch diameter steel casing in the sanitary sewer easement just south of Lakehurst today (6/10). This casing is being installed trenchless via a bore & jack and will house the 15-inch sanitary sewer.
- Northville Drive was closed to thru traffic between Lakehurst and Leelanau.
- K&R will install new 15-inch sanitary sewer through the bore & jack casing and complete sanitary sewer installation in the backyard easement.
- Marksman will remove their bore & jack equipment and steel sheeting after the new sewer has been installed.
- K&R will restore the backyard easement area after the sewer installation is complete.
- Northville Drive will continue to be closed to thru traffic between Lakehurst Drive and Leelanau Drive.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.