Integrity Tree Services began tree clearing for the project this week. Tree clearing for the entire project area is expected to take 3-4 weeks. CL Trucking & Excavating plans to begin water main construction on June 28. See the Project Timeline below for a more detailed construction schedule.
If you would like to keep the wood generated from tree clearing on your property, please talk to the tree clearing crews on site.
What to Expect
- Tree clearing by Integrity Tree Services.
June 28, 2021
- CL Trucking & Excavating plans to commence construction. See Project Timeline below for anticipated construction schedule.
- As soon as the water main in one area is complete, tested, and ready for water service connections, Plainfield Township will communicate with you to start the process of installing water services on private property.
- Estimated project completion date: October 17, 2021
There will be times that the area in front of your homes is torn up and you will have limited access to your home. Please let us know if you have any special access needs and we will do our best to make arrangements with you.
The contractor will be contacting you to make arrangements for mail delivery and garbage collection. Please let us know if you have any problems with this.
- June 7 – June 25
- Tree Clearing
- End of June – Middle of July
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Herrington Avenue and Sprucewood Drive
- Middle of July – Early August
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Sprucewood Drive, Sprucewood Court, and Frond Street
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Terrie Lynn Drive, Meek Drive, and Korben Woods Court
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Pine Hill Drive and Belmont Avenue
- Road Reconstruction, Driveway Reconstruction, and Lawn Restoration