Work completed this past week:
- Water main at Townline and Greenwood was temporarily relocated to allow installation of a deep sanitary structure. Water service for much of the area was suspended twice while temporary connections were made.
- The deep sanitary structure at Townline and Greenwood was set and connections to the existing sanitary sewers made.
Potential activities expected next week (June 15 – 19):
- Complete sanitary sewer installation in Union Pier intersection.
- Transfer flow to new meter piping.
- Complete sanitary sewer installation beneath Red Arrow Highway at Berrien Street.
- Begin temporary restoration of Union Pier intersection.
- Temporary suspension of water service for additional water main work. Advance notice will be provided.