This was a productive week and the James Street closure is running on schedule. This is an active construction site and ask that pedestrians remain out of the construction area.
Work Completed This Week
- Hallack Contracting completed removals of the James Street and Loomis Street intersection.
- Hallack Contracting installed the water main water main, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer within the James Street intersection.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Assuming successful testing of the water main, Hallack will connect the new water main on Monday which will require a short shut down of water to businesses along James Street.
- Hallack will install conduit for street lighting, install curb and gutter and sidewalk ramps within the James Street Intersection mid-week.
- Paving of the intersection is expected by weeks end, allowing for opening of James Street by June 22nd.