This past week, the Contractor worked on:
- Continued to work on the decorative brick crosswalks – Hoyt and Leahy are finished and open to traffic to/from Sherman. Maffett should be open early next week.
- Poured the last of the concrete bases and headers for the crosswalks
- Excavated, installed, shaped and compacted gravel base material in the Peck Intersection
Please keep our workers safe and follow all traffic control rules within the construction zone.
Work Anticipated the week of June 21, 2021:
- Continue to install asphalt setting bed for the bricks and then the bricks in the decorative crosswalks at Sanford, Peck and Baker
- Install asphalt near the south crosswalk at Peck and Sherman
- Install dyed concrete in the intersection of Peck and Sherman (tentatively scheduled for Monday, June 21, 2021)
- Complete and open Maffett crosswalk