Work Completed This Week
- Finished all concrete improvements on Phase 1 (Southern Ave to Merrill Ave).
- Continued replacing sanitary sewer laterals on Phase 2 (Laketon Ave to Southern Ave).
- Fine graded the aggregate base and paved the base course and leveling course of asphalt on Phase 1.
- Began raising manhole castings in the roadway up to final grade.
- Installed all 8-inch mainline water main on Phase 2 and began chlorinating the water main after passing pressure testing.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Pulverize the asphalt on the south half of Dale Avenue on Monday and install the 36-inch storm sewer on Dale Avenue to Clinton Street.
- Tie-in the new water main on Phase 2 after bacteria testing is completed. Water service replacements may begin before the end of the week.
- Finish replacing the sanitary laterals on Phase 2.
- Raise all manhole castings on Phase 1 before possibly paving the top course of asphalt near the end of the week.
- Place top soil over disturbed areas in Phase 1.