With a beautiful week of weather everything fell into place this week, and James Street will be open by Monday morning. Barricades may be removed Friday night if the new pavement cools enough. Starting next week Hallack will be focusing their efforts on Loomis Street between Rath Avenue and James Street.
Work Completed This Week (June 14 – 20)
- Hallack Contracting completed installation of the water main.
- Hallack Contracting installed concrete curb and gutter and sidewalk improvements in the James Street intersection.
- Hallack Contracting placed aggregate and completed paving of the James Street intersection.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Monday morning Rath Avenue at Loomis Street will be shut down for the next few weeks to complete sanitary sewer and water main improvements.
- Hallack will completely remove the roadway, curb, and sidewalk within the Rath Ave. intersection.
- Work on water main and sanitary sewer will progress through the week. There may be a need at times to shut water off along Rath Avenue. Notice will be provided prior to any shut downs.