Notice: Hackley Avenue will be closed to traffic between Beidler Street and Poliski Drive starting Monday June 22. The closure is anticipated to last 3 weeks.
Work Completed This Week
- Asphalt Paving, Inc. (API) paved the top course of asphalt on Crowley Street this week and the road is now open to all traffic.
- The 12-inch sanitary sewer on Beidler Street has now been installed from the Lift Station at Young Ave. to Hackley Avenue.
- The 6-inch water main loop has been installed on Beidler Street and Poliski Drive.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Hackley Avenue will be milled on Monday and sanitary sewer installation on Hackley will begin midweek.
- 8-inch sanitary sewer installation on Beidler Street south of Hackley Avenue will begin midweek.
- Water services on Beidler Street and Poliski Drive (south of Hackley) will begin late in the week after the water main has been tested and chlorinated.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets will begin grading the roadway on Beidler Street between Hackley Avenue and Young Avenue starting Thursday.
Current Road Closures
- Crowley Street is now open to traffic!
- Beidler Street is closed from Hackley Avenue to Young Avenue.
- Hackley Avenue is scheduled to be closed between Beidler Street and Poliski Drive starting Monday, June 22.