- Maple St. Water Main: The water main tie in at the intersection of Maple Street and Monroe Street was completed Wednesday. The existing water services will remain connected to the existing water main until the existing main is ready to be abandoned. Once abandoned, a new copper water service will be connected to the newly installed water main.
- Maple St. Sanitary Sewer: The sanitary sewer main installation along Maple Street will be completed by the end of this week.
- Courtland Street: Restoration on Courtland Street is nearing completion within the next few days. Base Course paving has been completed. This week, area residents may have seen retaining wall installation on select properties and other minor restoration items.
- Maple Street: Sanitary lateral construction will continue next week.
- Courtland Street: Sidewalk installation is planned for next week.
- Lincoln Street: Road milling will begin next week to prepare for the next phase of construction. Underground work will begin after the road has been milled.
- Main Street Closure: Main Street intersection will be closed again in the coming weeks to complete the water main tie-in.
- Courtland Street: Restoration is nearing completion within the next few days. Courtland Street it is anticipated to be reopening to traffic next week once all the equipment has been relocated out of Courtland Street.
- Lincoln Street: Lincoln Street will be closed to through traffic starting Monday.