Last Two Weeks:
- Brenner Excavating continued to install 16-inch water main on the west end of the project. All the water main has been installed with the exception of the Freska Lake Drain crossing. The Drain crossing is scheduled to be completed after the Fourth of July.
- Brenner Excavating continued road work and restoration work on the east end of the project.
- Brenner Excavating will connect their water main to the new water main in Pine Island Drive on Monday. After the connection, they will fill the new water main from Pine Island Drive to the Drain crossing and pressure test and disinfect this section of pipeline.
- Brenner Excavating will continue water service stub installation end of next week pending passing test results.
- The existing asphalt between the Drain crossing and the new asphalt is scheduled to be milled on Monday.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.