Last Two Weeks:
- K&R finished installing new 8-inch water main along Northville Drive between Lakehurst and Leelanau and pressure tested and disinfected the new pipe.
- Sanitary sewer was installed through the new casing in the easement.
- K&R set two new manholes, one back in the easement and a second one in Northville Drive, to complete the sewer installation in the easement and connect to the existing sewers.
- New sanitary laterals were installed in the easement which provides sanitary sewer service to three different houses.
- K&R is completing a water main tie-in to the existing water main between 2654 & 2666 Northville.
- K&R will begin water service installation tomorrow (Saturday).
- Northville Drive was closed to thru traffic between Lakehurst and Leelanau.
- K&R will work on installing new copper water services from the new 8-inch water main to each house between Lakehurst and Leelanau and disconnecting the old water service from the existing water main.
- K&R will continue to install new 15-inch sanitary sewer along Northville Drive starting at Lakehurst and working towards Leelanau.
- K&R will restore the backyard easement area.
- Northville Drive will continue to be closed to thru traffic between Lakehurst Drive and Leelanau Drive.