- The base course of asphalt was placed on Wolven Avenue and Bent Tree Ridge last week.
- Dykema started water main construction along Elstner Avenue.
- The top course of asphalt was placed on Wolven Avenue and Bent Tree Ridge. Asphalt driveway restoration was completed on Wolven Avenue and Stoneridge Drive.
- Wolven Avenue was opened to thru traffic middle of the week.
- Dykema continued water main construction on Elstner Avenue and has only a few hundred feet of water main left to install.
- Dykema will complete water main construction on Elstner Avenue and pressure test and disinfect the water main.
- Water service construction will start at the end of next week pending passing pressure test and successful disinfection of the water main.
- Dykema will start road reconstruction along 11 Mile Road.
What to Expect
- Complete water main construction along Elstner Avenue.
- Installation of water services on private property. This work will be coordinated between each individual property owner and the contractor you select to install your water service.
- Water service stub installation along Elstner Avenue.
- Road reconstruction along 11 Mile Road.
- Road reconstruction in Stoneridge and Hopewell cul-de-sacs.
- Dykema’s overall project schedule anticipates the total project, including road paving and lawn restoration, being complete in late August 2021. Dykema is currently ahead of this schedule and on track to complete the project in August.
Anticipated Project Timeline
- Stoneridge Drive and Bent Tree Ridge restoration
- June – July
- 43 North restoration
- 11 Mile Road restoration
- July – August
- Elstner Avenue water main, water service installation, and restoration