Next Monday, June 28, traffic control will be set up and water main materials will be delivered to the site. Weather dependent, CL Trucking & Excavating will start water main construction on Herrington Avenue, at Chandler Drive, next Tuesday. Once the traffic control has been set up, Integrity Tree Services will also be back on site to continue tree clearing along Herrington Avenue and Belmont Avenue.
You may see CL Trucking and Excavating dropping off equipment throughout the day today (Friday) in preparation for next week.
What to Expect
- Tree clearing by Integrity Tree Services.
June 28, 2021
- CL Trucking & Excavating will commence construction. See Project Timeline below for anticipated construction schedule.
- As soon as the water main in one area is complete, tested, and ready for water service connections, Plainfield Township will communicate with you to start the process of installing water services on private property.
- Estimated project completion date: October 17, 2021
- June 7 – June 25
- Tree Clearing
- End of June – Mid-July
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Herrington Avenue and Sprucewood Drive
- Mid-July – Early August
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Sprucewood Drive, Sprucewood Court, and Frond Street
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Terrie Lynn Drive, Meek Drive, and Korben Woods Court
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Pine Hill Drive and Belmont Avenue
- Road Reconstruction, Driveway Reconstruction, and Lawn Restoration