Work Completed This Week (June 22 – 26)
- Hallack Contracting closed Rath Avenue and removed the pavement, curb and gutter and sidewalk within the intersection.
- Hallack Contracting completed the sanitary sewer replacement within the Rath Avenue intersection and worked on replacing the sanitary sewer to the east on Loomis extending from the intersection.
- Hallack Contracting began replacement of the storm sewer within the Rath and Loomis intersection.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Completion of the sanitary sewer between Rath and James Street.
- Completion of the water main connections at Rath Avenue from the new Loomis Street water main. This will require temporary water shut offs.
- Completion of the storm sewer improvements within the Rath and Loomis intersection.