Current Road Closures
- Beidler Street is closed from Hackley Avenue to Young Avenue.
- Hackley Avenue is closed between Beidler Street and Poliski Drive starting Monday, June 22. Access to Chalet Floral & Events will be maintained off Beidler Street (accessible from Hancock Avenue).
Work Completed This Week
- Hackley Avenue was milled on Monday and the 12-inch sanitary sewer has been installed from Beidler Street to Poliski Drive.
- The storm sewer on Beidler Street between Young Avenue and Hackley Avenue has been reinstalled.
- The sanitary sewers in the alleys on Beidler Street have all been reconnected to the new sewer, and all water main which was temporarily removed during sewer installation has been replaced.
- 8-inch sanitary sewer installation on Beidler Street south of Hackley Avenue began today (Friday, June 26).
Anticipated Work Next Week
- 8-inch sanitary sewer installation on Beidler Street south of Hackley Avenue will continue this week.
- Water services on Beidler Street and Poliski Drive (south of Hackley) are expected to begin Monday after the water main passes bacteria testing.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets will begin grading the roadway on Beidler Street between Hackley Avenue and Young Avenue starting Monday (June 29).
- Due to Independence Day, the contractor will finish up work for the week by 3:00 PM on Thursday, July 2