Work Completed This Week
- Kamminga & Roodvoets, Inc. prepared and graded the road subbase and placed gravel on Crowley Street form Young Avenue to Laketon Avenue.
- Kamminga & Roodvoets, Inc. has installed mainline curb and gutter on Crowley Street from Young Avenue to Laketon Avenue. The curb radii and some additional sidewalk will be completed on Saturday.
- The 12-inch sanitary sewer has been installed up to the alley between Lyman Avenue and Wilson Avenue on Beidler Street.
- The 23 foot deep bore and jack under the 48-inch water main on Wilson Avenue was completed this week by RT Boring, Inc.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Kamminga & Roodvoets, Inc. plans to continue installing the sanitary sewer on Beidler Street between Young Avenue and Hackley Avenue.
- The goal on Crowley Street is to continue concrete sidewalk and driveway installation early in the week before paving the base course of asphalt toward the end of the week.
Current Road Closures
- Crowley Street is closed with a posted detour from Young Avenue to Laketon Avenue.
- Beidler Street is closed from Hackley Avenue to Young Avenue.
- The right lane of Henry Street is closed at Lyman Avenue to allow trucks to back into Lyman Avenue and Young Avenue to deliver materials.