Work Completed This Week
- Monday morning the contractor started installing the slide rail shoring system needed to construct the lift station on Young Avenue.
- The base of the lift station is in place and back-filling has begun.
- The 10-inch force main starting at Division Street and Southern Avenue was installed as planned this week and will be complete to south of Dale Street.
- The force main discharge manhole was installed on Division Street near Southern Avenue.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Force main installation will continue to the south crossing Laketon Avenue to Crowley Street.
- Lift station construction and assembly will continue through next week.