Overall it has a been a great last two weeks for work at the site. The south half of the site is looking more and more complete every day and the restroom is nearing completion.
Work Completed in the Last Two Weeks (March 8 – 19)
- The siding and stone veneer was mostly installed on the restroom.
- The first coat of finish paint and primer has been applied inside the restroom.
- Concrete on the south end around the fire place has been poured.
- Pavilion piers have been poured and our now ready to receive the pavilion once it is delivered.
Anticipated Work Next Week (Weather Dependent)
- Concrete sidewalk work will continue.
- Plumbing and lighting fixture install will begin, as well as installation of the windows and doors of the restroom building.
- Stone veneer installation on the restroom will be completed.
- Preparation for curb and gutter will be begin.