Bultsma Excavating continued installing water main along Lady Lauren in the area of and continuing north from the Sir Charles intersection. See status map. The water main south of Sir Charles was pressure tested and disinfected. The pressure test and both bacteria tests passed successfully. Bultsma plans to do the water main tie-in to the existing water main (at the west end of Royal Hannah) either on Saturday, May 2, or early next week.
What to Expect Next Week (May 4 – 9)
- Water main installation will continue next week in Lady Lauren north of Sir Charles.
- Bultsma has changed plans slightly and at this point, does not plan to have a second crew come in next week to start installing the water service stubs to the right-of-way line. This will follow after the tie-in to the existing water main is complete.
- Water main should be installed in the northern “half” of Lady Lauren and in Sir Charles.
- End of May
- All water main should be installed and tested; Installation of water service should be underway.
- Restoration and project completion
- *Note: Timeline dates are subject to change.