The State of Michigan is currently under the Governor’s Executive Order to Stay Home. An exemption to the order is essential services. The Union Pier Project has been designated an Essential Service and as such construction remains in process. For the safety of yourself and the construction crews, please stay away from the construction area.
Work completed this past week:
- Community Hall Road water main crossing completed and restored, and water main acceptance testing completed.
- De-watering equipment installed in Townline Road and Union Pier intersection.
- Sanitary sewer materials began arriving.
- Excavation for the sanitary sewer began.
- Contractor anticipates working Saturdays.
What to expect next week (May 4 – 9):
- Sanitary sewer installation in the Union Pier Road intersection.