- Road work continued and more of the existing asphalt was removed.
- Brenner Excavating continued installing water service stubs toward houses on the east end of the project area.
- Brenner Excavating continued installing the 16-inch water main now that the groundwater dewatering system is up and running.
- Brenner Excavating is relocating the existing hydrant at Herrington Avenue today to facilitate the intersection grading.
- Brenner Excavating will continue to install 16-inch water main and pressure test and disinfect the next section of water main so that water service installation may continue.
- Road work will continue.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.