You should have received a letter from Plainfield Charter Township last week with instructions outlining the process you need to follow to have your private water service installed. Please contact Jeremy Kamp if you did not receive a letter or have any questions about this process.
Once your water service stub has been installed, a Prein&Newhof representative will be handing out letters informing you that your water service is ready for connection. If you are not home at the time, look for this letter to be attached to the outside of your mailbox or your front door.
- Dykema completed water main installation in the 43 North Neighborhood.
- Dykema completed water main installation on Wolven Avenue.
- Dykema installed water service stubs on the south end of Wolven Avenue.
- Dykema will start water main construction on 11 Mile Road. A portion of the northern lane of 11 Mile road will have to be milled off prior to water main construction, this work is scheduled for Tuesday.
- Dykema will continue water service stub installation on Wolven Avenue.
Please contact a project representative if you have questions or concerns.
What to Expect
- Water main construction to begin in 11 Mile Road.
- Water service installation along Wolven Avenue, Stoneridge Drive, and Bent Tree Ridge.
- Pressure test and disinfect newly installed water main in the 43 North Neighborhood.
- Dykema’s overall project schedule anticipates the total project, including road paving and lawn restoration, being complete in late August 2021. Dykema is currently ahead of this schedule and on track to complete the project in August.
- Water service installation on Wolven Avenue south of 43 North entrance
- May – June
- Bent Tree Ridge Drive water service installation and restoration
- Stoneridge Drive water service installation and restoration
- May – July
- 11 Mile Road water main and water service installation
- June – July
- 43 North water main and water service installation
- July – August
- Elstner Avenue water main and water service installation