The weather is finally starting to warm up as we move ever closer to summer.
This past week, the Sherman Boulevard Contractor worked on:
- Completed the concrete base for the crosswalks in Stage 1 work on the north half of Sherman
- Raised several manhole structures in the north side of the Peck Street intersection
- Completed the gravel road base material on the north half of Peck Street intersection, graded and compacted
- West half of South Leahy traffic was switched. Pavement removals were completed and gravel base material placed, graded and compacted
- There is no work planned for Saturday, May 15.
Please remember that left hand turns are not allowed at most intersections and signs are in place. Please keep our workers safe and follow all traffic control rules within the construction zone.
Work anticipated for the week of May 17, 2021:
- Concrete will be poured in the north half of the Peck Street Intersection – Tentatively scheduled for Monday.
- Pour the other half of the Leahy south crosswalk base
- Prepare for the brick crosswalks to be installed