- Road work continued on the east end of the project. Brenner Excavating completed the grading at the Herrington Avenue intersection and installed road gravel.
- Brenner Excavating continued installing the 16-inch water main between Mary Esther Drive and Ammerman Drive.
- Brenner Excavating relocated the dewatering system further west so that water main installation can continue next week.
- Brenner Excavating worked with the Plainfield Water Department to pressure test and disinfect the next section of new water main.
- Brenner Excavating will continue to install 16-inch water main and will install the next set of water services on the section of water main that was tested this week.
- Road work will continue west of Jewell Avenue.
Please contact any project representative below if you have questions or concerns.