- CL Trucking continued to work on lawn restoration this week. It is critical that homeowners water newly planted lawn areas to promote good grass growth.
- Concrete driveways and curb and gutter were replaced.
- CL Trucking prepared asphalt driveways and road patches for paving next week.
- CL Trucking will begin rebuilding the road in Algoma Woods today pending weather.
- Private water service contractors continued installing water services into houses.
- CL Trucking will finish lawn restoration. Irrigation systems which were damaged by construction will be replaced after the lawn restoration is complete to ensure that the sprinkler heads are set at the correct height.
- Asphalt driveways and road patches will be paved middle of next week.
- CL Trucking will begin to wrap up any loose ends on the project and begin final project clean up.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.