On Thursday, May 20, Prein&Newhof met with CL Trucking & Excavating and their tree clearing subcontractor, Integrity Tree Services, to discuss tree removal in the public road right-of-way (ROW) and easement areas. Prein&Newhof survey crews placed stakes to mark the proposed water main location and ROW or easement lines. For reference, stakes with blue flags that say “WM HERE” show the location of where the water main will go, stakes with orange flags that say “ROW” or “ESMT” show the location of the public right-of-way or easement limits.
CL Trucking & Excavating will be marking trees that need to be removed for water main construction the week of May 31 to June 4.
Integrity Tree Services is scheduled to begin tree clearing on June 7. Tree clearing for the entire project area is expected to take 3 weeks. CL Trucking & Excavating plans to begin water main construction the last week in June. See the Project Timeline below for a more detailed construction schedule.
Please contact a project representative if you have questions or concerns.
What to Expect
June 7, 2021
- Integrity Tree Services to start tree clearing.
June 28, 2021
- CL Trucking & Excavating plans to commence construction. See Project Timeline below for anticipated construction schedule.
- As soon as the water main in one area is complete, tested, and ready for water service connections, Plainfield Township will communicate with you to start the process of installing water services on private property.
- Estimated project completion date: October 17, 2021
- June 7 – 25
- Tree Clearing
- Late-June – mid-July
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Herrington Avenue and Sprucewood Drive
- Mid-July – August
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Sprucewood Drive, Sprucewood Court, and Frond Street
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Terrie Lynn Drive, Meek Drive, and Korben Woods Court
- Water Main and Water Service Construction on Pine Hill Drive and Belmont Avenue
- Road Reconstruction, Driveway Reconstruction, and Lawn Restoration