Work Completed This Week
- Performed four water main tie-ins at Strong Ave., Arthur Ave., Morrall Ave., and Isabella Ave.
- Continued to replace water services. Water services are now complete from Washington Ave. to the north project limits.
- Removed the asphalt for Phase 2 and began removing the concrete road under the asphalt.
- Began grading the sand subbase for road replacement and installing the gravel base at the north end project limits.
- Finished installing all storm sewer north of Irwin Ave.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Continue boring and connecting water services south of Washington Ave.
- Installing sanitary laterals south of Grand Ave.
- Begin installing storm sewer from Irwin Ave. to the south.
- Continue installing the gravel base for the roadway on Phase 1
- Start installing concrete curb and gutter and replacing sidewalk at the north end project limits.
Contractor is not planning to work Saturday, May 22.