Current Road Closures
- Crowley Street is closed with a posted detour from Young Avenue to Laketon Avenue.
- Young Avenue is closed at Beidler Street.
- Beidler Street is closed from Hackley Ave. to Young Ave.
Work Completed This Week
- Kamminga & Roodvoets has been replacing water services on Crowley all week. Approximately 6 water services will remain to be completed after this week.
- The first sanitary manhole of the Beidler Sanitary Sewer was installed at Young Avenue and the wastewater flow on Young Avenue was permanently diverted to the new lift station.
Anticipated Work Next Week
- Kamminga & Roodvoets will to complete the remaining water services on Crowley Street.
- The water main on Crowley will be tied into the 8 inch water main on Windsor Ave. The work will require a temporary water service disruption for some residents on Windsor between Kinsey and Henry, and on Crowley between Young and Windsor.
- Beidler Street from Hackley Ave. to Young Ave. is scheduled to be milled on Tuesday, May 26.
- Sanitary sewer installation will continue on Beidler Street from Young Ave. to Hackley Ave., working from north to south. The 12-inch sewer will be 20 to 25 feet deep.