- Brenner Excavating continued road work.
- Brenner Excavating continued installing the 16-inch water main between Mary Esther Drive and the Freska Lake Drain.
- Brenner Excavating continued installing water service stubs toward each house along 10 Mile Road.
- Brenner Excavating will continue to install 16-inch water main between the Freska Lake Drain and Wateredge Drive. The water main under the Freska Lake Drain will be installed at a later date to comply with permit conditions.
- Brenner Excavating will work with the Plainfield Water Department to pressure test and disinfect the next section of new water main so that water service installation can continue.
- Road work will continue.
Please contact any project representative if you have questions or concerns.