Water main installation was completed along Herrington Avenue and in the private easement between Herrington Avenue and US-131. In Chandler, the water main installation continued eastward to a point about 500 feet west of Herrington Avenue. See project status map.
A water main stub was installed across Chandler at Terrie Lynn Drive.
What to Expect Next Week (June 1 – 6)
- Dykema intends to finish the water main in Chandler Drive, including the stub across Chandler at Herrington. They also plan to install the stubs across Herrington at Rolling Meadow and Strawberry Farms.
- Dykema will continue to work with the Plainfield Water Department to fill with water, pressure test and disinfect the next segment(s) of water main along Chandler.
- End of May
- Finish water main along Chandler; water main testing; water service stub installation begins
- During first half of June
- Water main testing; water service stub installation; paving and lawn restoration along Chandler; restoration in private easement and US-131 right-of-way.
- During last half of June
- Paving and lawn restoration along Herrington.
- July 3
- Project Completion
- Note: Dates are subject to change.