Water service stubs – to the edge of the road right of way – were completed in the south half of the neighborhood this week.
Bultsma also started directional drilling water service stubs under the road at the north end of Lady Lauren.
One house on Royal Hannah was connected to the water municipal water system recently. Note that properties will not show up as “connected” on the construction status map until all paperwork has been submitted and processed.
Concrete driveway replacement is underway.
What to Expect Next Week (June 1 – 6)
- Bultsma expects to finish installing water service stubs in the north half of the neighborhood (Sir Charles and the north half of Lady Lauren)
- Bultsma will continue replacing concrete driveways and will start lawn restoration.
- When your water service stub is complete, you will receive a notice from Plainfield Township (Letter 3 of 3) to inform you that “connection to municipal water is now available.” If you have a quote for the private property work that has been approved by the Township, you can have the contractor you selected begin work immediately.
- Early June
- All water services will be ready for private connections
- Lawn/driveway restoration and project completion