Work Completed to This Past Week:
- All water main and water service work was completed with the final tie-ins at 8th & Oakwood and 8th & Summit – THANK YOU For your patience!
- All storm drainage work has been completed
- Road building crews are now in town and they are removing material to rebuild a quality road with 8-inches of compacted road gravel
Work Anticipated Week of May 8, 2023
- Finish grading, placing road gravel and compacting and shaping it in place
- Begin concrete curb and gutter installation – This will be difficult because it will require NO ACCESS to driveways for several days after the concrete is poured. You may walk on the concrete within a few hours, but driving on it within the first 5 days will risk breaking the concrete.
- Concrete Driveway approaches will begin to be poured
- Concrete sidewalk will be poured along with crosswalk ramps
Work Anticipated Week of May 15, 2023
- Finish any remaining concrete
- Grading the pavement for the first course of asphalt
- Begin restoration with backfilling behind concrete curb and gutter, behind sidewalks, etc.