You will be receiving a letter from Plainfield Charter Township next week with instructions outlining the process you need to follow to have your private water service installed. Please contact Project Engineer Jeremy Kamp if you have any questions about this.
- Dykema continued to install water main on Hopewell Drive.
- Dykema completed water main installation on Stoneridge Drive.
- Dykema pressure tested the water main in Wolven Avenue and Bent Tree Ridge to ensure there were no leaks. Dykema also worked with the Plainfield Water Department to disinfect this water main.
- Dykema will complete water main construction in the 43 North Neighborhood.
- Dykema will continue water main construction on Wolven Avenue up to 11 Mile Road.
- Dykema will begin to install water services on Wolven Avenue.
Please contact a project representative if you have questions or concerns.
What to Expect
- Water main construction in the 43 North Neighborhood, easement, and Wolven Avenue south of 11 Mile Road.
- Water service installation south of 11 Mile Road.
- Dykema’s overall project schedule anticipates the total project, including road paving and lawn restoration, being complete in late August 2021. Dykema is currently ahead of this schedule and on track to complete the project in August.
- Windstone Drive restoration
- Water service installation on Wolven Avenue south of 43 North entrance
- May – June
- Bent Tree Ridge Drive water service installation and restoration
- Stoneridge Drive water service installation and restoration
- May – July
- 43 North water main and water service installation
- mid-June – July
- 11 Mile Road water main and water service installation
- July – August
- Elstner Avenue water main and water service installation